Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Sean Nuernberger Starting Law School at University of Cincinnati

Dan Hope's picture
August 12, 2019 at 8:32pm
21 Comments

Sean Nuernberger is officially taking his talents to law school. 

The former Ohio State kicker announced Monday on social media that he is starting law school at the University of Cincinnati later this week.

While Nuernberger has been continuing to kick with the goal of playing professionally, he told Eleven Warriors in March that he would attend law school this fall unless he was on an NFL roster, and said he considered playing in the NFL and becoming a lawyer to be "two Plan A's."

“I’m ready to show up day one in August at law school to start that. And the only way I don’t do that is if I’m in a camp somewhere with a team,” Nuernberger said this spring. “So I’m putting stock in both, and I really truly believe that I can do either one.

“A lot of people ask, ‘Is it a letdown not to make the NFL?’ And I’m like, ‘If I work as hard as I can, give it my all and worst-case scenario I go become a lawyer, I’ve done fine,’” Nuernberger added. “So I’m just keeping a positive mindset, and it’ll work out one way or the other.”

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 21 Comments