Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Rose Bowl Shuttle Saga

+2 HS
Abuckeye15's picture
January 2, 2019 at 10:54pm
34 Comments

I was at the Rose Bowl and it was everything I expected and more.  I’m so happy I was able to see it in person.  For those of you that are disappointed with it, you should consider going the next time the Bucks are there and if it doesn’t change your mind...oh well.  

As much as the game, atmosphere, setting and almost everything else was outstanding....that three ring circus disaster of the shuttle bus ‘system’ was the stuff of legend.  I can’t decide if it was more Seinfeld episodic or twilight zone.  Anyone have a ‘good experience’ with that yesterday?  I think there was a new hot take/comment every 2 minutes while we were in line.  It took us almost an hour and a half just to get on a shuttle.  No signage, and the event folks were pretty much throwing up their hands to questions.  

Did anyone park in the lots?   How long did it take you to get out of Bowl area and back to neighborhood or freeway?

In any case, I was definitely impressed with everything outside of that.  Oh and listen to KBonay, the dude knows... 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments