Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

What Are You Hanging Your Head on for Tomorrow?

+2 HS
kiddbuckeye's picture
November 23, 2018 at 12:47pm
34 Comments

I think it's a fair assumption to make that the fanbase is divided into thirds. There's a third of us who believe that we're going to beat them very badly tomorrow buy some ridiculously outrageous score. These might be the same fans we've been saying it all year long I don't know.

There's another third of our fans I feel like we don't have a chance at all and there are good reasons that have been documented for those having that feeling.

This post is for the other third of the fans who believe we have a chance but maybe are not feeling overly confident. But it is the game records and stats are always thrown out. For those of you what three things are you hanging your head on it's giving you hope for tomorrow. There's a huge list for me of concerns for tomorrow but it's these three things that give me hope.

Number one. The fact that the game is being played at home gives me a lot of Hope.

Number 2. The urban does well in big games and rivalry games in as underdogs.

Number 3 I do feel like we have a very talented team and that they have not put a whole game together this year but they have build some Chemistry by grinding out games and that's just their identity this year whether it's pretty or not. I feel like they will grind it out and find a way to win tomorrow.

I'm curious to know what others are hanging their hat on today going into tomorrow's game.

Go Bucks, screw the blue and bring home a victory

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments