College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

4 Team Playoff with Committee Vs 5 Conference Champions + 3 at Large

-3 HS
Buck 1961's picture
November 14, 2018 at 7:27am
20 Comments

I’m already tired of Playoff Committee drama and ESPN having such a huge say in the whole mess!  I would like to see how many of you out there in Buckeye Nation would rather have 5 Conference Champions + 3 at large teams or stick with this same silly nonsense that we have now.  At least we would get the Conference Champions in without leaving a Conference Champion out and start getting rid of the Playoff Committee dribble and actually start solving the problem and stop others from controlling the whole process.  I encourage other thoughts to tweak this as it is just a basic solution, It may not be perfect but we need to get away from the people controlling the whole thing to a workable solution.

[Mod edit: Wrong forum - moved to College Sports. And closing this, because there's already a thread going on the same topic. Feel free to make your comment there, rather than starting a separate thread.]

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 20 Comments