Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Starter Shake-ups, Can It Get Much Worse?

+1 HS
cmillertime247's picture
November 4, 2018 at 7:25pm
34 Comments

So the hot button discussion is obviously how great White looked at Safety yesterday. It’s really too bad it wasn’t a coaching decision that lead to him showing his potential but instead an injury and a targeting ejection. But It’s got me thinking, why not give someone else a shot at stating in other positions that Ohio St is completely struggling at? Next week against Michigan St why not come out and let Browning and Jones get the first snaps over Borland and Werner, can things get much worse? Has anything those two have done make us think they will turn it around this season? The definition of insanity is continually doing things the same exact way yet expecting different outcomes. Is the Ohio St coaching staff trying to make us insane by continually sending Borland and Werner on the field? 

If we keep White out there with Fuller I really like the potential of the DBs moving forward. If we can change something at LB and see similar results, I think this defense is right back to where we expected it to be.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 34 Comments