Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Tebow Says Bosa Should've Stayed.

+19 HS
Crumb's picture
October 19, 2018 at 6:26pm
143 Comments

"Listen, your brother (former Ohio State and current Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa) is making tens of millions and he can support you," Tebow said. "Listen, he's your brother. And you're probably, even if you get injured, you're still going to be a high draft pick. But I get that it's a huge, it's a lot of money, it's life changing so I understand that. I'm not trying to knock him for it.

"I'm just trying to say when you look back, when you're a grandfather, wouldn't you love to take your grandkids back to Ohio State and say, 'Look no one thought we could beat Alabama. And they had this Heisman Trophy winner in Tua Tagovailoa, but I came back for the semifinal we were No. 4, we beat the No. 1 team.'

"Like, I just believe in putting it all out there. I'm putting my chips in. You know what, if I lose I lose but at least I'm going down giving everything I have. That's my thought process for it."

Personally, and I can't believe I'm saying this seeing as how much I hated him when he played, but I'm with Tim Tebow here. I think in the same situation, that's what I would have done. Still, I'm not knocking Nick, and am glad he was here, and wish only the best for him. What would you have done? 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 143 Comments