Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Best Current Non-tethered Online Method to Watch ALL Ohio State Football Games (Fall 2018)?

0 HS
Moo Strength's picture
October 16, 2018 at 3:25pm
36 Comments

I have been a long standing Direct TV/AT&T customer, and while I like the ability to stream movies/TV's recorded on my DVR and watch live TV for free as an AT&T customer over 3G/LTE, their pricing structure for both TV and phone is ridiculous.

I'm switching to T-Mobile for phone, and cutting the cord (or the satellite if you will). My concern is losing the ability to see Big10 Channels and particularly Ohio State's football games.

I've looked at Playstation Vue, Hulu Live TV, etc. but I want to know if anyone on here has one of these services, and more importantly if they have ever had a problem seeing all the games, including the scrub matches like Rutgers, Illinois, etc. that usually are not showing on ABC or ESPN, and maybe not even on FS1...

Any advice from people? So far I'm leaning towards either Hulu TV or Youtube TV. The latter having free cloud DVR is pretty nice. At home I'm on a 200Mbps feed with FIOS so my bandwidth isn't a problem either.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 36 Comments