Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Athletic Prowess

+8 HS
nutabuckas's picture
September 24, 2018 at 9:52pm
83 Comments

After watching Dwayne Haskins slice through defenses these first four games I am in awe. Not by merely his statistical proficiency, or the lush cliches uttered by television analysts, but the beauty of his skill set. Every time he throws the ball I am mesmerized; the mechanics from his feet up through his hips, arm, release, and to the very tip of his index finger look absolutely perfect. When the ball is in his hands its a sonnet to be carried out in perfect time and measure. I cannot fathom just how long it takes to excel that profoundly at one specific thing, i'm sure the sacrifices one makes are staggering. While all of us revel in the win loss columns, its refreshing to see a player like Dwayne play to reposition our attention to just how amazing athletes (or any virtuoso ) can be.

My question to you all is this: What particular craft or field have you dedicated large portions of your time in? 

Peace and love,

Nutabuckas

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 83 Comments