Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Which Opponents Scare You Most in This Upcoming Season?

+5 HS
CincyBucksFan's picture
August 9, 2018 at 4:03pm
43 Comments

My rankings and logic are as follows:

1.  Michigan - They're defense will be downright nasty again this year, and they finally have a competent QB.  If Warinner helps their O-line, we should be in for a great version of The Game this year.

2. MSU - We may have destroyed them last year, but returning 19 starters from a team that went 10-3 and finished 15th in the country this year should have them squarely in the discussion as a team that will round out the top 10 in college football.  

3. PSU - Lost a lot on defense as well as some serious offensive weapons, but McSorley will be the best QB we face all season.

4. TCU - Probably should be higher on this list, but losing 4 starters on the O-line screams match-up issues to me.  Our defense will rack up the sacks and the team rolls to a fairly comfortable win.

No one else scares me even a little bit.  Nebraska and Scott Frost could conceivably join this list in a few years, but they are going to struggle big time at QB and need a few years to get back near the top.

What are your thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 43 Comments