Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

The Ohio State University - Crime Log (Potential Incident)

+2 HS
OhioAgainstTheWorld34's picture
August 8, 2018 at 12:25pm
91 Comments

I want to first disclose that I am NOT wanting to speculate at all, but I did want to share this piece of information that I found to be relevant.  I was browsing the crime log and came across an incident that occurred on 12/16/2015 at approximately 04:30 where a university staff member reported criminal trespassing of a "known suspect" at the Woody Hayes Athletic Center.  The link below is what I used to search "Woody Hayes Athletic Center" date "12/16/2015".  The incident is still open for investigation, which is a bit odd to me.

I have attempted to obtain the full report, but have been advised each day since Monday that the university's records officer responsible for disbursing reports is out of the office sick with no immediate time for her return.

I CC'ed longtime Columbus Dispatch reporter Tim May on some of my email correspondence and he has stated that he will be looking into this report as well.  Hoping someone can obtain a copy of it to see if it has any relevance to the current situation.  It may very well be a staff member who reported some known lunatic, like a super fan trying to spy on the Buckeyes preparation for the Fiesta Bowl or maybe there is more to this, I don't know.

Report # 15-5141 Last Modified Reported On 12-16-2015 06:31 Incident From 12-16-2015 04:30 Incident To 12-16-2015 04:50 Incident Type Criminal Trespass Location Woody Hayes Athletic Center
Male staff reports Criminal Trespass by known suspect. Investigation Pending.

https://dps.osu.edu/daily-crime-log

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 91 Comments