Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

McMurphy on The Audible Podcast W/ Feldman & Mandel

0 HS
Jeff is a passionate guy's picture
August 3, 2018 at 5:47am
57 Comments

https://audioboom.com/posts/6956540-8-2-discussing-the-urban-meyer-scand...

Mostly Stewy Mandel talking with McMurphy. Feldman kind of stays out of it. By the way, Mandel is usually the more dramatic one, likes to dive into the non/football stuff, like concussions.

Turd McMurphy really likes to talk about himself; arrogant. My take is that he really wants to see Urban get fired, and he’d be really proud of himself if that happens. He references Title IX a few times, and says that Urban and Shelley are both in the wrong there. McMurphy also piles on with the wrestling doctor saga.

The bottom line with McMurphy is that he really assumes the worst with everything about tOSU, and doesn’t question the character of Courtney Smith whatsoever, he thinks she’s a saint. And, he likes to pat himself on the back.

“You're right, I don't have a text from Urban Meyer that says "I know about it".

“Do I have any direct evidence he know? No, I do not."

"I know Zach Smith was never convicted."

(On Meyer): ”I don’t see any way he survives”.

(that’s wishful thinking to me)

(On whether Urban is culpable even if Zach Smith was not convicted of domestic violence): "You don't have to (have someone) convicted if you know about it. If he didn’t report it...he is lying.”

"Either he (Urban) is lying...or he (Urban) is lying." (McMurphy basically says no matter what Urban says, Urban is a liar. Again, McMurphy spews all of this withOUT all of the facts out yet!)

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 57 Comments