Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Bulletin Board Material

+4 HS
Bucks2K18's picture
June 27, 2018 at 11:26pm
57 Comments

I found an article recently Alabama Football: 6 Bold Predictions for the 2018 season, and I'd like to turn your attention to their final bold prediction.

Alabama football: Back to back national champions

Nick Saban and the Tide will cruise through their schedule. Hence, their first tough test will be Georgia in the SEC championship game. Facing the Bulldogs again will prove to be not as challenging as the national title game because of Georgia losing experience from the year before.

After the win, the Tide will enter the playoffs as the number one seed against number four Big Ten champs Ohio State. Alabama will make light work out of the Buckeyes and Urban Meyer.

After the win, the Tide will enter the playoffs as the number one seed against number four Big Ten champs Ohio State. Alabama will make light work out of the Buckeyes and Urban Meyer.

Are the Tide really underestimating us? REALLY?!?!

I mean, yeah, Clemson made light work of us in 2016, but doesn't Alabama remember what we did to them in 2015? 

What are your thoughts on this? Is it worthy bulletin board material?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 57 Comments