Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Joey Bosa Says Nick Is "Light Years Ahead" Of Where He Was At Ohio State

Dan Hope's picture
June 5, 2018 at 7:45pm
37 Comments

Former Ohio State and current Los Angeles Chargers defensive end Joey Bosa made an appearance on NFL Network on Tuesday night, and his interview included a couple of his questions about his younger brother, current Ohio State defensive end Nick Bosa.

Asked about what advice he had given Nick as the younger Bosa goes into his junior season at Ohio State, Joey said Nick doesn't need much advice because of how good he already is.

"He does a good job on his own, just watching and learning and kind of applying everything that I do and other people do, but he doesn’t really need any help," Joey said of Nick. "He’s an absolute monster, and I think he’s light years ahead of any spot I ever got to in college. So people will see. He hasn’t had too much playing time over the last two years, because of the seniors they’ve had (at Ohio State) and the older guys, but once he gets his full reign this year, people will understand what he’s capable of, which is it’s going to be pretty scary to watch."

Joey was also asked about whether he picked on his younger brother when they were kids, but Joey admitted that he wasn't able to do much of that.

"I picked on him when he was small enough for me to get away with it, but then once the tables started turning and we started evening out in size, then I laid off of it, because I didn’t want to see any of that," Joey said.

You can watch the video below to see Joey's full interview with NFL Total Access on Tuesday night.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments