Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

[Throwback] Who Should Be the Starting Quarterback - 2008 Edition

+14 HS
flying-banana's picture
April 15, 2018 at 5:47pm
37 Comments

Hey everyone, I know it's only April 20th, 2008 and the spring game was only yesterday but I think we need to start talking about who will be the starting quarterback at Ohio State because it's frustrating watching Todd Boeckman getting smoked by LSU. I think it's time we hand the reigns over to the young Joe Bauserman. I mean seriously, did you see him yesterday (see link below)? He absolutely let it fly during the spring game, and he's has a year to learn Tressel's system so he should be ready to go. Some of you are excited about Terrelle Pryor, but he's too raw as a freshman and honestly he's more of a runner than a thrower and we need to push the ball downfield more!

Seriously, the offense just flowed better under Bauserman, and I'd like to see some opinions as to why we should stick with Boeckman when we have a talent like Joe Bauserman on the sideline.

(Bauserman Spring Game Highlights)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPuzJ506gQ

Seriously guys, it's the spring game. Cool your jets on the #HotTakes. In case it wasn't clear, this is sarcasm.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 37 Comments