Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

This Week's Question: What's Your Favorite Spring Game Memory?

Dan Hope's picture
April 9, 2018 at 8:00am
31 Comments

With Ohio State's annual spring game on the horizon this Saturday, This Week's Question asks you to think back on your memories of spring games past.

What is a moment, or two, from an Ohio State spring game that you still remember to this day?

I'm not digging too far deep in the memory bank for mine, but the first one that comes to mind for me was in last year's spring game, when Jacob Jarvis entered the lineup to score the game's final touchdown:

The Ohio State football program's embrace of Jacob and the Jarvis family over the past four years has been awesome to see, and that was certainly a special and memorable way to recognize him.

I have a feeling we'll be in for at least one more memorable spring game moment on Saturday, when Ryan Shazier will be recognized as one of the Buckeyes' honorary coaches for the game, but what are some of the other moments from spring games past that stand out in your memories?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments