2 Brady Taylor
3 Matthew Jones

RG: 1 Branden Bowen
2 Matthew Burrell
3 Josh Myers

RT: 1 Isaiah Prince
2 Malcolm Pridgeon
3 Max Wray

I am sure that Brady Taylor is a capable player, but if he were the second coming of LeCharles, I feel like he would have been starting in his third year in the program, instead of us moving Elflein over to make room for a true freshman, and then moving Price over to give Bowen a chance, and that means no disrespect to Jordan or Bowen, but if Taylor was destined to start, it should have happened sometime in the last two years.

A light finally went on for Knox last season, and he would continue the tradition of a fifth year senior moving to center for a year. A tradition that will end with a bang next year with the ascension of Matthew Jones, who will be the only freshman offensive lineman to avoid a redshirt this year.

Bowen's experience last year will give him the nod at right guard, but I think that Munford is a more natural left tackle, and will take that spot.

I feel like our depth this season is better than it has been in a long time. I am stoked as hell to see what this offense can do. What are your thoughts?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 38 Comments