Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Even Though She’s Just a Baby, She Gets the Rivalry.

+4 HS
Defiance's picture
November 22, 2017 at 9:44am
14 Comments

Full Disclaimer, this is fully intended to be your hump day Hate Week chuckle. Nothing more, nothing less. I leave the real journalism to those who are more adept at wielding the pen...

Now, on with the show. So I'm reading through my emails this morning and I came across this little nugget of cuteness and thought I'd pass along a chuckle for all my fellow dubbers.

Here's the deal:

Baby Scarlett refuses to use her Michigan pacifier because she’s obviously an Ohio State fan

So here's the back story.

It’s Beat Michigan week, and most Buckeye fans are born with fandom in their blood. The same can be said about Scarlett (I mean, how appropriate is that name) who just couldn’t be bothered using a Michigan pacifier. Instead, she waits for her Mom, Kelly McLay, to swap it out with some Ohio State gear.

Scarlett’s Dad, John McLay, is a Cleveland native who graduated from dental school at Ohio State in 2005. A client of Kelly’s was a Michigan law school grad, and gifted the couple a bunch of TTUN gear as a joke when Scarlett was born.

All we know, is Scarlett already has impeccable taste in football allegiances.

Not only is this young lady's name game on point, she already gets that there is nothing good to be had in anything blue and amarillo, pacifier or otherwise.

So let's hear it dubbers. Give me your Hate Week best.

I'll start us out with a chorus of our favorite little diddy we save just for this special week...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments