College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

An Interesting Question Posed over at MGo

+19 HS
Brutus's picture
October 22, 2017 at 6:46pm
78 Comments

Someone over at MGo started a forum topic asking who they should root for next week, OSU or PSU. Naturally, I felt it necessary to start a forum topic to mock them because...well...just because. The ensuing discussion is somewhat entertaining and surprisingly it appears that more than just a simple majority say Ohio State. Those rooting against us do so out of sheer hate. I can respect that. The most common reason to root for us is to play spoilers at the end of the season or for immense disdain for Franklin and the university that enabled a predator. Again, I understand both sentiments.  Here’s one I cannot accept however:

I'm rooting for PSU because I can't stand the clowns over at elevenbitches.com

He must be talking about the rest of you because I’m neither a clown nor a bitch. Anyway, it might be worth a read if you’re looking for some entertainment. There are more than a handful who simply don’t care who wins next week because it won’t cure their current misery. Those comments are especially delicious. 

http://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/addition-meteor-should-we-root-penn-state-or-ohio-state

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments