Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Youth and Inexperience

+2 HS
stuckupnorth's picture
September 11, 2017 at 12:44pm
23 Comments

Maybe it is just me but is the whole youth/timing/inexpierance over played.I hear a lot of people saying that in the passing game there is not a lot of  trust to throw the ball and the timing is out.To me it does not make sense. You don't see many top tier teams have WR and QB come in same class and start together for 3 years.By looking at the roster I see a Fifth year QB who throws to Six receivers who have at least Two years in the program with a couple of them 3-4 years in the program.It is College football where a lot of the better talent is gone in 3 years anyway.Time to build chemistry is very very short in college. I feel like after Two years players should at least be some what on the same page. If not there is a serious serious problem with development/coaching/recruiting. I see a lot of teams go through WRs at an alarming rate and still succeed. Alabama,USC,Clemson,FSU seem to replace both Wr and QB frequently as well as O Coor.Not saying these teams don't have a hiccup. What says you.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 23 Comments