Other Sports Forum

Other Sports Forum

NFL, NBA, MLB, NHL, MLS, EPL, you name it. Talk about it here.

Move Over ESPN, Now USA Today is in love with Jim Harbaugh and TTUN!

+1 HS
danavh4's picture
May 5, 2017 at 10:35am
72 Comments

I got up this morning doing the usual thing I most always do. (probably a typical morning for a lot of you here!) I get my coffee, go on my phone and go through 11 Warriors and read my daily dose of Buckeye news and happenings. I then go to ESPN to see what time the Cavs play tonight and finally I head over to USA Today to see what crazy @$*# Kim Jong-un did in North Korea last night and low and behold, an article..."Trolling _ichigan's Jim Harbaugh a bad idea," being the Buckeye loyalist that I am and bleeding Scarlett and Gray for the past 40+ years, of course I had to read the article.

To my surprise, it really had nothing to do with the trolling, or very little at best, it had everything to do with talking about how Hairball and Suckagain is on top of the football world and back up their with the College Football Elite! Quoting him, praising him, bringing up how some would argue they should have went to the CFP last year and their blockbuster recruiting class, how they lost the Orange Bowl because they didn't have Peppers and Butt, etc, etc...

Either this is me being sensitive and I just hate TTUN so bad that I've amplified this article in my head to be worse than it is or Mark May is now working for USA today under the psuedonym Nancy Armour?

Worth the read though I guess:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/columnist/nancy-armour/2017/05/04/...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 72 Comments