Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Which game on our 2017 schedule are you most concerned about?

+3 HS
BuckeyeInDenver's picture
April 20, 2017 at 12:14pm
54 Comments

Let me preface this by saying that I think we have a very strong chance to go undefeated this season, and with ease. Having said that, we know all too well that all the talent and depth in the world doesn't immunize the Buckeyes from potential upsets (look at 2015, when we had arguably the most talented roster in college football history and came close to getting upset several times prior to the MSU debacle were it not for our defense bailing us out). Our schedule this fall is pretty favorable, certainly moreso than last season, so I'm not too worried, but you never know.

Personally, I'm most worried about the away games at Nebraska and Iowa. Both pretty hostile environments, tough teams, and at least one will probably be a night game. UNLV could also sneak up on us, especially since we'll be coming off of a game against a team that runs the triple option; we all remember what happened the last time we played someone the week after beating a service academy.

What do the rest of you think?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 54 Comments