Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Favorite moment of last season?

+4 HS
MiamiBuckeye's picture
February 11, 2017 at 11:47am
82 Comments

I think everyone has the same least favorite moment, so there's no point talking about it. However I imagine each fan has their own moment from the 2016 Buckeye football season they cherish the most. It could be a brilliant play, a game as a whole, or just a personal moment connected with something related to Buckeye football.

For me, my favorite moment comes from what I believe was the best game of the season, the Oklahoma game. There's a moment (can't remember exactly when, I believe it came late in the second half when Ohio State were up by a few touchdowns) when the camera pans over the faces of the shellshocked Oklahoma players on the sidelines and the announcer says that they're asking themselves "Who are these MEN in the scarlet and gray uniforms?" In that moment I felt like we had a team that could do anything, and while that ended up not being true, it was nice to embrace the hype for a moment (and now we can look forward to a better season in 2017).

How about the rest of you?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 82 Comments