Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Staying or Leaving? Who Makes the Next Announcement?

+3 HS
buckeye phi's picture
January 5, 2017 at 12:56pm
90 Comments

So far this week, Jalyn Holmes announced he was staying for his senior year - as did JT Barrett and Billy Price.  Sam Hubbard announced he is staying for his (redshirt) junior year.

Malik Hooker, Gareon Conley and Raekwon McMillan have all announced they're leaving early for the NFL. 

So - the question is:  Who is going to make the next announcement?  And will it be to say they're leaving - or staying? 

I'm guessing the next announcement will be from Tyquan Lewis - stating that he's declaring his eligibility for the draft. 

However, I'm also hoping that will be quickly followed by Curtis Samuel saying he's going to stick around and take care of some unfinished business - enhancing his draft stock in the process. 

But then - Marshon Lattimore will announce he's leaving - bringing me back down to earth. 

I'd be interested in hearing what my 11W brethren are thinking on this subject.  And if there are any surprises they may have in mind -

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 90 Comments