Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Thank You to the OSU Fans in Glendale

+23 HS
jono0398's picture
January 3, 2017 at 2:50pm
10 Comments

I don't know if this is the proper place to post this, but I don't know of any other website to go to (this is really the only OSU football-centric site I read), and I am hoping that maybe one of the Good Samaritans that helped out my wife and I at the game on Saturday may see this and know how grateful we are to them.

To make a long story short, my wife's purse was too big for the stadium security's liking and we were told we either had to throw the purse away or take it back to our car (we Ubered from our hotel) in order for us to get in the stadium. So as my wife is crying outside the stadium, a random couple wearing OSU gear allowed my wife to stash her purse under their vehicle. The best part is that when we left the game their vehicle was gone, but they remembered the purse and moved it to underneath the car in the spot in front of their vehicle where I found it.

I just want to say thanks and hope they see this, or someone they know sees this and tells them that we got the purse back. For so many reasons Buckeye Nation is the best and this just re-enforces that sentiment. This simple act turned a pretty shitty night into a not-as-shitty night for us.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments