Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Mike & Mike 12/02/16: Golic says Ohio State would lose by double digits to Bama

+6 HS
NicholasHerum's picture
December 1, 2016 at 9:02am
197 Comments

Anyone been listening to Mike & Mike today, 12/02/16?

Golic said it earlier this morning, and it's been repeated during their commercial break lead-in, that Ohio State would lose by "double digits" to Alabama. Golic is also still singing the praises of Washington, saying they have the best chance of beating Alabama. That logic I really don't get; Bama beat USC  52-6, USC turned around and beat Washingon 26-13. I know there was a QB change at USC but USC still gave up 52 points to an Alabama QB in his first start.

Greenberg has been singing a similar tune about Michigan. He says they have the best chance of all the Big 10 teams to beat Bama. Part of reasoning... that UM played Ohio State essentially to a tie. Greenberg also keeps talking about PSU's case to make the playoffs based almost entirely over PSU's win over OSU but then discredits OSU beating UM. It honestly sound like a bunch of double talk meant to increase interest in this weekend's game and in the CFP rankings on Sunday which I guess I stupidly fell prey to.

Most reasonable Ohio State fans realize that OSU needs to make improvements in several areas before they play anyone in the CFP but we heard similar talk two years ago around this time. Alabama has looked great for much of the year but they aren't unbeatable.

Are Mike & Mike trolling Ohio State fans or do they genuinely feel that OSU has little to no shot of beating Alabama?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 197 Comments