Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2016 Ga_e 12 OSU vs U_ Predictions

+3 HS
Seattle Linga's picture
November 23, 2016 at 10:23am
122 Comments

Well here we are and this game will be a true test from the opening kickoff to the final gun. Boy ............. did I screw the pooch last week thinking that our Buckeyes were going to curb stomp Sparty. Note to self ..... Never predict that again.

Both defenses are living up to the hype and scoring won't be easy. I am going with our Buckeyes in a squeaker 21 - 18. Our Silver Bullets defense stands tall on UM's final drive.

SHOUT OUT to AHH SATURDAY who not only predicted the score perfectly but called for a dog fight against a dangerous sparty team. Well done AHH Saturday !!!!

Ahh Saturday 16 NOV 2016, 3:08 PM  

I'm not buying the "Sparty is bad" stuff at all. They've had a bad season, but that team is still dangerous, and you can be sure that they will play their best game of the year on Saturday. The Buckeyes better be prepared for a dogfight, because that's what's coming. I'll be happy with a one-point, last second win, and that's what I'm calling for. Buckeyes dig deep while this board is going nuts calling for Urban Meyer's head, and win on their final possession: 17-16.

Who you got and what's your score??

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 122 Comments