Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Mike D'antoni...he's just not into you.

0 HS
MichiganBuckeye222's picture
December 6, 2015 at 1:07pm
174 Comments

I'm sick and tired of this Mike D'Antoni (spelling on purpose) love that I see on 11W comments.

1. He he may have coached at OSU, but so did Bo...and we never rooted for those weasels because of Bo.   Can you imagine LSU pulling for Bama because NIck Satan brought an NC to LSU?   
  2. They don't like us...they never did.  Throughout tattoo gate, their fan base repeatedly slammed us.   While Mike D was a defender of Tress, he also was a whiny bitch when UM recruited his verbals.  do you really think he has any love for OSU?
  3. Up here, all I hear is how the Spartans have reached uncharted territories in the last three years.  They constantly mock our game against Michigan and they play the chip on the shoulder card way too often.   There is a reason that they are referred to as "Little Brother".  

Do you really want to hear their fan base trash us for the next year if they end up winning this thing?

The love on this board for MD is getting old.   He's just not that into you.

on top of all this, I would hate to think that we have become just like the enemy by chanting only for our conference

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 174 Comments