Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

TIME FOR HATE!!!!

0 HS
Citrus's picture
November 24, 2015 at 12:17pm
68 Comments

Friends, if you’re still complaining about play-calling, you’re doing it wrong. There is too little precious football time left and this week is too important to be thinking about last week. I say this not because your thoughts somehow affect the team’s performance but rather for your sake. You see, this, this is HATE WEEK.

Do you feel it? There is a bit of wormy noxious doubt that has crept into your stomach. You doubt the Scarlet and Gray will emerge victorious from that town up north named after a renowned harlot of ill repute.  That’s ok. Feed it and harness it! Hate that it has crept in!

This Saturday will be the last time you see Zeke running over and through blue and piss colored defenders. It will be your last opportunity to see Diesel Washington bull-rush Kyle Kalis into the back field. Have you seen Harbaugh’s incredulous smirk anytime his team is penalized. Damn, is his face punchable. The last time Urban and the boys headed up north, Dontre Wilson took on 5 wolverines by himself and Hall left the big house with his infamous two-fingered “H” salute. I promise you’ll see our silver bullets hitting with everything they have. This will be one of those old school slugfests that Coach Hayes would be proud of.

Let’s fuel the hate. Let’s go wild. I’ll start by writing what I want to see. Please do Buckeye Nation and your own fandom a favor by adding your own hate.

I want to see TTUN get stomped into the ground so badly that Harbaugh shits his khakis. I want the loss to be so bad that Jim doesn’t simply give up on coaching, he gives up on life. I want him living under an Ann Arbor highway underpass unable to look human beings in the face. I want his only means of survival are pieces of stale bread to him tossed under the bridge by Buckeye fans as an act of mercy. I want TTUN to be beaten so badly that it refuses to come out for the second half forcing the athletic director to call for brave volunteers from the public. Unfortunately for him, the stadium will be void of TTUN fans except for foreign students that are unsure about what is going on. I want the beating to be so severe that an emergency UN Security Council meeting is called to stop the carnage (no resolution is passed due to a Russian veto).

So let’s hear it. LET THE HATE FLOW!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 68 Comments