Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Larry Johnson wants me to make Chili. I'm pretty sure he wants you to shake it up too.

0 HS
buckguyfan1's picture
October 10, 2015 at 7:46am
18 Comments

I've debated sharing this for the last few ours.  Strange I admit, but I feel I must pass it along.

I woke up at 4:20 this morning from a dream...  I was grilling burgers in somebody's back yard.  It was a pre-game party I believe.  As I was flipping the burgers, Coach Larry Johnson appeared and gave me a major shove and I nearly fell over the grill.  Coach wasn't angry, as he had a huge smile on his face.  He then proceeded to dance in a circle shouting " Make some Hot Chili ".  Several people gathered around and an old man walked up to him and had a conversation.  Coach Johnson gave him a soft slap on the back and walked away.  He then turned and simply said to the crowd "shake it up".  

Well, I'm making chili to take over to my dad's place to watch the game.  For what it's worth I changed up my icon as well.  I'm not sure what shake it up means, but I feel obligated in that crazy fan sort of way to oblige.

Thanks for listening and shake it up.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments