Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

How about we give Northern Illinois some credit

0 HS
VIPanther's picture
September 20, 2015 at 8:21am
18 Comments

My hope is that this will be received in good taste. Obviously, the reason that 99% of us are here is because we all share the supreme common interest of Fandom for the best team and program in the world. The fact remains that we have some problems to work out and have had two very underwhelming performances that have probably raised more questions than they have answered; the hope would have been the opposite in retrospect.  

That being said, it seems to me that we are missing something here. This Huskie team is GOOD. Really good.  Obviously we played poorly (arguably our worst performance under Coach Meyer) and could have hung a 50-0 on the board, but that team that Northern illionois lined up arent slouches, by any means of the imagination.  Seem to have plenty of elite talent on both lines. Pro style Quarterback with experience. Very well coached team and very weel disciplined. They really remind me of the team that ended up in the Orange bowl several years prior.  

The reality is that probably only our fair weather fans are the ones "freaking out" or "panicking". That being said, it is important to understand that this will end up being a very quality opponent come December, in my opinion. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 18 Comments