Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

A thing to keep in mind leading up to Monday night's game

0 HS
SlumLord6973's picture
January 11, 2015 at 10:47am
78 Comments

After sifting through all the hype and hoopla leading up to this game, I think its important for fans to keep this in mind regardless of the game outcome. After the game is over, win or lose, the season is done.

I know intellectually we all realize this in the back of our minds but often times we ignore what we dont want to face. I'm sure many of you are like me in that we all take a lot of pleasure out of watching college football. We anticipate it every single year and we regurgitate those games over the cour/se of a week again and again until the next one comes along. 

Let that idea color your perspective of things. Remember what a great season its been win or lose. Who all thought that after Miller went down and after the Virginia Tech loss this team would win the big ten, beat Alabama in the Sugar bowl, and be in the national title game playing for it all with its third string QB and a rebuilt offensive line without its best pass rusher Noah Spence? Is there anything this team cannot do? Are there any limits to what it can accomplish?

Enjoy the game. Enjoy it as if it were the last game of the year. Enjoy the players efforts. Be good sports in winning and losing. It has been a great year. Be grateful and give thanks.

"Always give thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ." Ephesians 5:20

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 78 Comments