Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

I thought i would take a stroll to a Bama Message Board LOL

0 HS
airbuckeye's picture
January 2, 2015 at 5:36am
15 Comments

Glad i did it was a good laugh at some of their post and i thought i would share a few for those who might like to see.

The ashamed portion first:

I was at the have tonight and everything was fine until the final three minutes when people were leaving in droves. I could'nt believe what I was seeing. I thought this was bad until I got home and started reading these forums and just. . . I don't even know.

Now the disgusted :

I hope my daughter marries Bob stoops before she ever helps an Ohio state fan out of a burning house. Take your pick. . .

Was it getting cursed at from kickoff on?

was it having fans screaming literally in my face after the loss (and we're Not talking 18 year old drunk kidsbut instead loo% sober adults.

The things I wish on their fanbase and their children and their grandchildren would get me banned immediately

That said, I'll hear it tomorrow. SC is overrun with OSU fans. I guess they realized that Ohio sucks and they all moved down here. Anyway, I hope the Ducks crush them. I hate OSU almost as much as I hate Tennessee, Auburn, and ND combined.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 15 Comments