Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Most "Buckeye" looking player ever...

0 HS
7Heismans's picture
December 13, 2014 at 9:48am
82 Comments

Hey guys,  long time reader but never posted. Came over from Bucknuts a few years ago but decided I'd never get the needed helmet stickers so I've lurked from the sidelines!              

Anyway, after reading the "most frustrating player" thread, I was hoping for a fun and positive thread.  Who do you guys were the most "badass" looking, or as I like to say "most Buckeye" looking players on this team, and in Buckeye history???

For me in history I have to go with Andy Katzenmoyer,   he looked as nasty as he played. With an honorable mention to Chris Gamble. Playing both ways, his helmet was loaded with the Buckeye stickers, and just looked the part. And of course, John Simon... no explanation needed.

This years team is a tough call. Love Eze's Eddie look, Cardale would scare the hell out me trying to tackle him when he's coming fullspeed, and Curtis Grant just has that big O State linebacker look.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 82 Comments