Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Absolutely, positively, the last JT vs. Braxton thread.

0 HS
Gobucks2204's picture
November 12, 2014 at 11:10am
42 Comments

I apologize for addressing this topic, because in doing so I broke my self imposed moratorium.  It adds to the 1,234 forums we already have on the topic of: Who is better JT vs. Braxton? Can we use a two quarterback system? Could Braxton be an H Back? and now my all time least favorite Braxton will remove his Buckeye tattoo and will transfer threads.

Here is a place for stating all of your speculations, hopes and fears for the  quarterback position in 2015. Get them out of your system now, and boldly move forward in hope and faith that everything will be okay next year. As Urban said, "the future is bright."

Let's respect JT, Braxton, and the current team and enjoy this year. Take a deep breath and try to hold out until the offseason before posting another thread on this thoroughly bludgeoned topic. We can do this! Go Bucks! And let's enjoy the ride.

Edit: Let's wait until news is released before we post about the status of Noah Spence as well. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 42 Comments