Barrett threw for 2 TDs. Please Upvote winners.
In the "Black Stripe Game" thread a few people suggested that I carry the game in to the regular season. So, I think I'll give it a go. This will be similar to the the BSG, but each week, every Sunday, I will ask a question related to a storyline surrounding the team. The person who replies with the correct answer will receive upvotes from every participant.
This weeks question: JT Barrett will be making his first career start on Saturday, how many TOTAL touchdowns will he have?
- Respond to the question, if you are correct everyone who participated will give you up votes.
- Make your answer clear and visible. None of this. "I think Curtis Samuel will be the first to lose his stripe, but if I had to make a pick it would be Johnnie Dixon.
- NO DOWNVOTES in this thread (unless it's a blatant troll)
- No changing or editing your answer.
- Picks will be accepted until kickoff. All answers after that DO NOT COUNT.