Ohio State football fan talk.

'94 Penn St, '97 Michigan, '02 Buckeyes, '12 Buckeyes: Rank 'em

0 HS
johnblairgobucks's picture
July 21, 2014 at 9:46pm
14 Comments

Undefeated Big 10 teams the past 20 years...... The best:

2002 Ohio State: Krenzel to Hartsock and Jenkins, MoC and THAT D

#2. 1994 Penn State- Kerry Collins was no joke, Engram and Kyle Brady to throw to, as well as Kijana Carter running and screen passes, tough D too.  Put 63 on OSU that year, would give 2002 OSU a good game.

#3.  1997 Michigan- good running backs, excellent WR's, excellent OL, and Charles Woodson ( gave Michigan the same swagger that MoC gave the 2002 Buckeyes, priceless confidence), too bad they had Griese as their QB, or they would have been lethal.... Give me Krenzel over Griese any day of the week.

#4. 2012 Buckeyes- played 12 games, and sanctions kept them from a conference title game and possible matchup with ND in the NC Game.  I believe they would have won the Big 10 Champ and then beaten the Fighting Lennay Kekuas, but we will never know.  The 4 th worst defense among the group puts them in 4th place, but I'd pay to watch a young and healthy Braxton Miller and Carlos Hyde go at any of the above teams.

Mine as well make it a top 5, but will have to draw from a pool of at least once beatens.....

# 5. Really torn between 2009 Ohio State and 2013 Michigan State

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 14 Comments