Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

2014 Spring Game Tickets - Lower Price?

0 HS
MassiveAttack's picture
April 11, 2014 at 11:08am
8 Comments

So one of the continuing mysteries in the USA is, how can Ticketmaster allowed to operate as a monopoly when so many other companies and industries cannot? 

I tried to buy tickets today for the Spring Game and they first came up as $14.50 General Admission Resale Tickets.  I know the price is supposed to be $12 each.  I don't want to resell the tickets, I want to attend myself. 

After closing my browser and clearing my cache, I was able to get it to not show Resale tickets, but they kept coming up as $5.50 each.  I tried a new browser on a different computer, same deal; $5.50 per ticket.  Looks like an error, so I called Ticketmaster.  Of course the phone number (800-745-3000) says they have "unusual call volume, and all agents are busy." No VM, no hold music, just hangs up.  I sent an email, but they won't get back to me for at least 12 hours.

I did finish the transaction and printed my tickets, but I am concerned about them since they are the wrong price.  I guess I'll find out at the gate.  =:^(  Any one else have this experience?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 8 Comments