Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State Football Forum

Ohio State football fan talk.

Likelyhood of Jim Hair-ball ending up at Michigan

0 HS
Ericgobucks's picture
February 24, 2014 at 9:54pm
48 Comments

Listening to Colin Cowherd today he made an interesting statement. He said 2 sources he trusts said Harbaugh and SF are not getting along and there is real friction there. The notion of the trade to Cleveland wasn't just a joke and that SF was willing to move him. If that is the case I wonder if this shortens Hoke's leash and even if Brandon is having talks with Harbaugh now? I am not usually one to entertain wild ideas or conspiracy theories, but this one makes a lot of sense. Wasn't the issue with Harbaugh the last time just timing? I wonder if he would entertain a return to his alma mater to be a savior? Harbaugh is one guy that i think would right their ship in a VERY short amount of time.  I do really hope Hoke stays at this point because he will never get them to Championship level. Curious what others think about this. I do feel Hoke was pretty far down Dave Brandon's list and was stuck taking him to stop the hemorrhaging. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 48 Comments