College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Horrific Playoff Scenario

-4 HS
EZE4TD's picture
October 30, 2020 at 2:05pm
30 Comments

Hard to believe by this post, but I am actually not pessimistic. However, the Wisconsin situation along with the B1G shutting down Nebraska's thoughts of scheduling a nonconference game got me thinking. 

Ohio State makes the playoffs and we kick the shit out of Alabama in the Rose Bowl. But then on Jan. 6, 5 days before Clemson gets its payback, enough of our walk-ons and staff members trigger the B1G's "shut it down for 7 days" rule? What then? Does the B1G double down on its idiocy and say we can't play? Would CFP move the game or would they crown a champion with a forfeit? Or would the B1G be forced to admit they are morons with bad rules, cave and let us play and thereby admit they are spineless and that money not health is the deciding factor? 

Feel like a douche for even throwing this out there, but 2020 has been such a prolonged kick in the nuts thus far, I figured what the hell. 

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 30 Comments