College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

College Football Nostalgia

+2 HS
Buckeyefan52's picture
September 25, 2020 at 10:35am
31 Comments

College football is back!

Obviously there have been games going on for a few weeks now, but with the SEC, ACC, & Big 12 slated for conference games this weekend, Pac 12 announcing their return to football this fall, and of course our beloved Buckeyes kicking off in The Shoe in less than one month (!!!), things are finally starting to seem a little more normal. 

If you're anything like me, you've grown up a huge fan of college football since you could walk. There's nothing quite like starting your Saturday off with College Gameday (or now Big Noon Kickoff) in the morning, flipping around to all the noon games, watching a couple big time matchups in the 330 slot (one on ABC, the other being the SEC on CBS), and capping off the day with a primetime showdown including the Buckeyes with Fowler/Musburger & Herbie on the call! 

One of my pre-season traditions to get me psyched up is just going through YouTube and soaking in crazy finishes, college football theme songs, big game intro videos with Keith Jackson or Brent Musburger narrating, or anything else college football related. Here's a few of my favorites:

So, with fall officially being back, what are some nostalgic moments/songs/videos that get your juices flowing for College Football? Anyone else miss the good old days? Go Bucks!

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 31 Comments