I love these Husker people, they REALLY love football and I think their fans ALMOST want us to win a Natty as much as ours. Id love if we could establish an "anti rivalry" between them. An obviously intentional reversal of our whole rivalry with TTUN, with the side benefit of ignoring penn state. Ideas on how to establish an "anti rivalry":
1. Cross division rivalry. Similar to SEC, we schedule UNL every year. Win win for us as UNL gets good exposure and to see how far their program is coming along. Would be an awesome way to kickoff every big ten season (the teams that care most about FB play it first)
2. curious if any of you current students or recent grads know or remember what group crosses out all of the M's on campus before the game, it would be so cool if we underlined the N's when they came to town.
3. Obviously cornhuskers are welcome at the next Natty parade.
4. A trophy to rival the Illibuck's ugliness.
5. Free popcorn at Ohio Stadium
6. Hug a husker day (if hugs are still a thing after 2020)
7. "We all give a damn for the state called Nebraska, the whole state Nebraska"