College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Football Rules on Every Level

-6 HS
airbuckeye's picture
May 8, 2020 at 1:38am
27 Comments

Ok I was here earlier talking to my better half about Rules and one rule I think needs changed but I tought it will ever come up. I have been talking about this one rule for years. I was watching highlites of the OSU vs Clemson game last night and there is was being played out on the targeting call.

I believe they should come up with a new rule not so much for the targeting call but the fact it would not have even been called for unless the Little Bitch acted like he was hurt. And you see that in a lot of games NFL and College where someone gets hurt then goes off the field and the very next play he comes right back out like nothing ever happen.

What rule would be best is if someone on either side of the ball goes down and then is helped of the field or on their own. What needs to happen is they can not return to the field of play until their team either gets a score or has to punt. If someone on the D does it same rule applys to them has will they set out till the other team punts or scores> that would put a lot of this shit to a stop.

Like I said this has been something I have talked about for years and I would hope they get around to it some day...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 27 Comments