College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Beautiful, Beautiful Article from a TTUN Fan

+14 HS
bdbrown66's picture
March 2, 2020 at 1:03pm
10 Comments

Brings a tear to my eyes.

"...I'm sorry not sorry, but I just can't take anymore Buckeye beatings. I give. The last two years -- with rosters fully recruited by our Mosaic head coach, who still got their pants pulled down in public -- have broken me. 

I've already lost my son. Four years ago, he cried tears of joy when he found out he was going to his first game ever at the Big House. He never missed a minute of Michigan football. He dressed up as Jim Harbaugh for Halloween -- twice. 

Now he's a seventh grader, and I can barely get him to watch. The 2018 Columbus collapse was his kill-shot. Last November's curb-stomping, with the Wolverines at home and playing as well on both sides of the ball simultaneously as they had in the Harbaugh era, was mine. 

I simply cannot endure another ruined Thanksgiving weekend. 15 years of this is enough. 15 years! That means I've spent one third of my lifetime getting my manhood kicked by a scarlet-and-gray steel-toed boot..."

https://www.si.com/college/michigan/football/michigan-football-jim-harba...

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 10 Comments