College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

TTUN Fans Feel They Should Be Ranked Above UW and PSU

+19 HS
FitzBuck's picture
November 26, 2019 at 9:43pm
73 Comments

Can’t make this stuff up.  Some feel they deserve to be ranked in the top ten because they’ve played better the last couple of weeks.  They feel Wisconsin and Penn State should be ranked below them, ignoring reality.  Some of my favorites:

jerseyblue

November 26th, 2019 at 7:23 PM ^

I know we're not going to the playoff and all but I expected us to move up at least to 12 and possibly as far as 10. We  handily beat a 7-2 team on the road. Oklahoma barely beat a .500 team at home and moved up 2 spots. Baylor beat a 4 loss Texas team at home and jumped up 5 spots.

MFanToledo

November 26th, 2019 at 7:29 PM ^

If your not in the top 4 it's pointless but no way we should stay at 13 after beating a 7-3 team. Could definetly beat half the teams in front of us

Checks facts: had chance to beat 2 of the 12 teams in front of them and went 0-2. 

Soulfire21

November 26th, 2019 at 7:37 PM ^

Setting up an upset victory over #1 OSU for the 50th anniversary of 1969.

This is why whenever we have a poll on 11w involving beat TTUN or Other, the answer for me is BEAT TTUN 100% of the time.  Look at the arrogance level from just playing better.  They must be kept in check.  

https://mgoblog.com/mgoboard/cfp-top-25-osu-1-jumping-lsu-um-stays-13

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 73 Comments