College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Would You Mind If Ohio State Had A Schedule Similar to Clemson?

+7 HS
blocko330's picture
September 27, 2019 at 11:44am
70 Comments

I saw this:

and it got me thinking.  We are all aware the ACC is down big time this year.  Clemson is a great team (there's no denying that) and will be favored by multiple touchdowns from here on out.  So it's not unreasonable to say most of their remaining games will be over by halftime.  An undefeated P5 conference champ will never get left out of the playoffs even if they don't have a top25 win by seasons' end, which could be possible for Clemson depending on what happens to Texas A&M.  Ohio State, on the other hand, will have quite a few top25 match-ups from here on out. 

Personally, I have no problem watching the Buckeyes pummel teams.  I watch every game I can beginning to end (except Iowa and Purdue - I did not watch the endings of those games).  Obviously the ranked vs. ranked games bring a little more energy to them, but I'm all about the end result which is B1G and National Championships and cruising through the regular season seems to be a solid way to accomplish one or both of those.

My question for you guys and gals is would you rather have a schedule similar to  Clemson's or ours?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 70 Comments