College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Who Should I Be Pulling For?

+2 HS
mittenst8buck's picture
September 6, 2019 at 11:33pm
28 Comments

Ok...aside from OSU and Army I am having a tough time deciding who to root for this weekend with regards to the 2 "big games" in TAMU vs Clemson and LSU vs Texas. I hate the SEC so much but I am thinking I should just cheer for A&M as they won't survive the rest of their season and also pull for LSU so that Texas can take a loss and hopefully go on to beat Oklahoma. I just don't want to see another year where the SEC gets all the love as they always do. I know it is only week 2 but it is shaping up for Clemson to have basically an auto bid and an Alabama UGA showdown in the SEC championship to get 2 teams in from the SEC. Who is everyone else rooting for...do you want to see Clemson take probably their only loss of the year and boost the SEC...or just let Clemson get their invite basically week 2 and make the SEC look slightly weaker if A&M and LSU go down? Or does it really not matter at this point?

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 28 Comments