Saw via Yahoo that the website https://www.orangemane.com/forum/orange-mane-discussion/orange-mane-central-discussion/nfl-draft-forum/2451394-2019-wonderlic-scores had leaked this year's draft Wonderlic test scores.
Fun information from this article:
Ohio State alumni:
- Dwayne Haskins was a 25/50.
- Dre'Mont Jones = 20/50.
- Joey Bosa = 23/50.
Some likely first round selections:
- Kyler Murray = 20/50.
- Daniel Jones (Duke QB) = 37/50.
- Chase Winovich = 31/50.
- Rashan Gary = 9/50. (Yikes!! One of the lowest of the leaked scores!))
- Quinnen Williams (DT Alabama) = 11/50.
- Josh Allen (DE/LB Kentucky) = 15/50.
- Montez Sweat (DE/LB Miss. St.) = 19/50.
- D'Cota Dixon (S/DB Wisconsin) = 13/50.
- Bryce Love (RB Stanford) = 22/50.
Other notable players:
- Trace McSorley = 31/50
- Damien Harris = 25/50
- Garndner Minshew (QB Wash. St.) = 42/50 (2nd highest of those leaked so far)
- Ryan Finley (QB NC State) = 43/50 (retaken, but highest of those leaked so far)
Pretty interesting spectrum and numbers for some of the players.