College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Drake Harris Will Also Grad Transfer from UM

+5 HS
BAJ's picture
November 29, 2017 at 1:56pm
33 Comments

Seems to be a trend now but Drake Harris is now grad transferring from TTUN. This now makes Wilton Speight, Alex Malzone, and Drake Harris. Maybe they are tired of mediocrity? Maybe they know Harbaugh is leaving for an NFL gig, at this point who knows but if this continues to be a trend it could signal something bigger.

Drake Harris says he's leaving Michigan.

The redshirt junior wide receiver plans to pursue a graduate transfer and play his fifth year of eligibility elsewhere, he announced Tuesday night on Instagram.

In a penned letter, Harris thanked everyone who's gotten him this far, including head coach Brady Hoke (who recruited him) and Jim Harbaugh."

"My journey has had many bumps in the road, and the cards I have been dealt were were not particularly ideal," Harris wrote. "However, the end is far from near."

"To my teammates, friends, family, and fans, you never gave up on me and always allowed me to see the light at the end of the tunnel," Harris wrote. "If It wasn't for you all, I wouldn't be where I am today."

VIA

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 33 Comments