College sports fan talk.

Who You Got in the Games Today

+1 HS
macdaddybuckeyesupreme's picture
September 23, 2017 at 10:21am
12 Comments

I have Ohio State winning 38-7

Purdue beating Michigan 27-17

Iowa beating Penn St 24-21 (Iowa has won 5 straight against top 5 teams at kinnick stadium, also Penn St fans maybe worse than _ichigan fans. Actually they are worse, because they still think Joe Paterno is a god who did no wrong ever...... fuck them go Hawkeyes.)

Maryland over UCF 31-13

Nebraska over Rutgers 45-41

Indiana beating Georgia Southern 45-17

Michigan State beating Notre Dame 31-21

Alabama over Vandy 38-24

California over USC 45-42

Colorado over Washington 27-20

Oklahoma St over TCU 52-24

None of the other games are interesting or bordering on craptastic: 

How about some Kentucky vs Florida...... Kentucky take Kentucky Florida is elephant poop.

Texas Tech vs Houston. Go with Texas Tech in a close win.

Oklahoma vs Baylor, Oklahoma should put up over 60 points and win big.

West Virginia vs Kansas (Do I need to even say it? Lets just say no and forget this game even exists)

Texas A&M vs Arkansas (team that loses head coach gets fired first) go with Arkansas.

Tennessee vs UMASS, since Tennessee is the champions of life, nobody can handle that amount of awesomeness take the vols but in a close win because Butch Jones is still the coach.

Syracuse vs LSU, take the Cuse in an upset with an up tempo offense and LSU lacking depth on defense (Also I dont think the LSU players can understand what Ed Orgeron is saying.....like ever).

Auburn vs Missouri, take Auburn in a 10 point win 31-21 (Gus Malzahn may get fired soon)

Mississippi St vs Georgia, take the bulldogs in Maroon because they have the second coming of Dak Prescott (which is odd since they had the first coming of Dak Prescott, maybe Dak Prescott and Dan Mullen had a baby idk I am not one to judge peoples life choices). 

I know its not all the games but meh I tried. Anyways, go Bucks fuck Michigan, UNLV, Penn State, and Clemson.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 12 Comments