College Sports Forum

College Sports Forum

College sports fan talk.

Michigan Topics.....WHY?

-9 HS
magruder80's picture
November 10, 2016 at 11:43am
83 Comments

I have been apart of this site for a couple years now and I get more and more confused by the amount of topics that we as Ohio State fans put up regarding *ichigan.  Why do we feel the need to constantly bring them on this site whether it is speculating about Harbaugh leaving or what they are doing?  Do we really and truly care that deeply about what they are doing?

When I go to their sites to see what they are talking about (which is rare) I rarely see a topic of 'do you see what OSU is doing' or UFM speculation.  No they talk about their team and the weeks match up.  When *ichigan had Hoke we rarely brought them up because they are down and frankly it was caring about what Ohio State is doing.  Lately it seems that we care about equally what Ohio State is doing v what they are doing.  How about we stop posting about them until the week of that game and talk about what Ohio State is doing for themselves. 

Ohio State controls its own destiny for everything right now which means play the games in front of you and do not worry about outside factors.  I wish we as fans could do the same thing.  Focus on the things in front of you vs what others are doing.  This is just a thought but I realize in 2 hours there will be another topic about what *ichigan is doing with their depth chart.

This is a forum post from a site member. It does not represent the views of Eleven Warriors unless otherwise noted.

View 83 Comments